Redsox versus Yankees

Fan4Life

Who should we be pulling for?

Sox to sweep, Yanks to sweep...

For us to have an opportunity to gain the most ground I suppose I want the Yankees to win 2 out of 3. However, a Sox sweep allowing us to pull into 3rd place won't hurt my feelings... we have the Sox for 3 at home coming up soon anyway...

For us to have an opportunity to gain the most ground I suppose I want the Yankees to win 2 out of 3. However, a Sox sweep allowing us to pull into 3rd place won't hurt my feelings... we have the Sox for 3 at home coming up soon anyway...

Isn't it a 4 game series?

Anyway, I don't really care who wins, but I'd like to see some 20-19 or 18-17 scores every game of the series...just wear their starters and bullpen out.

A brawl or two would be entertaining too.

I think I want a split. Then again should Boston and Tampa somehow combine to go 6-0 at the stadium over the next 7 days, the Evil Empire would be all but done this year and we would only have Pink Hat Nation to destroy, which would not be a bad thing.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm rooting for a giant sinkhole to form and swallow the entire field. :pray::gallden::smile11:

I think I want a split. Then again should Boston and Tampa somehow combine to go 6-0 at the stadium over the next 7 days, the Evil Empire would be all but done this year and we would only have Pink Hat Nation to destroy, which would not be a bad thing.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm rooting for a giant sinkhole to form and swallow the entire field. :pray::gallden::smile11:

This thread is like the guy in the bar in June of 1941 asking: "Stalin or Hitler...who you got in this Eastern Front thing?" :wedge:

I'm really hoping for a showdown between Giambi's mustache and Youkilis's beard. Or perhaps they're deserving of proper-noun status? Giambi's Mustache v. Youkilis's Beard.

One player might absorb the other and they will become a monster, blinding any pitcher that dares look into the center of its greasy, tangled facial hair.

I'm really hoping for a showdown between Giambi's mustache and Youkilis's beard. Or perhaps they're deserving of proper-noun status? Giambi's Mustache v. Youkilis's Beard.

I very rarely hate a player. A team, sure... but almost never a player.

However, Youkilis is really starting to get on my nerves.

It has nothing to do with his play, and everything to do with his manner.

I hope bad things happen to him, which I know is wrong but there you are...

Archived