Red Sox Fan Makes Daring Leap Onto Speeding Rays Bandwagon

notfast

Gotta love sportspickle :laughlol::laughlol::laughlol:

http://sportspickle.com/features/volume7/2008-0702-bandwagon.html

"“I have been on this Red Sox bandwagon longer than almost anyone,” said San Diego resident Jim Haney. “I jumped on after Game 4 of the 2004 ALCS. I didn’t wait until after Game 6 or Game 7 like most people. So I know what it’s like to be risky. But even when I jumped, I kept a Yankees t-shirt on underneath for protection. Then if something went wrong I could be like: ‘Hey, looky here ... I’ve been a Yankees fan all along.'"

I'll bet that in 3-4 years the Yard will be packed with "lifelong Tampa Bay Rays fans" from Northern Virginia every time the Rays come to town. Each of them will have their "Rays Nation" ID cards and have their girlfriends dolled up in pink hats.

I'll bet that in 3-4 years the Yard will be packed with "lifelong Tampa Bay Rays fans" from Northern Virginia every time the Rays come to town. Each of them will have their "Rays Nation" ID cards and have their girlfriends dolled up in pink hats.

"I was a fan when they were called the Devil Rays."

I have to send this to my relatives in the greater Boston area. Too rich!

Now for the obligatory and inevitable comment "what does this thread have to do with the Orioles and should this not go in the MLB forum? ;)

Now for the obligatory and inevitable comment "what does this thread have to do with the Orioles and should this not go in the MLB forum? ;)

whoops...can someone post up an insane trade idea in here so it fits?

Longoria for Payton/Walker?

Enough...we are not responsible for all the ills of the world. We get enough disrespect from Richmond ("thank you for your tax revenues, but don't expect us to spend any of it up there") to have to be fealing with it from Baltimore, as well. Some of us are even Orioles fans. Some of us are even full-season ticket holding Orioles fans. Got it? Good. :angryfire:

Enough...we are not responsible for all the ills of the world. We get enough disrespect from Richmond ("thank you for your tax revenues, but don't expect us to spend any of it up there") to have to be fealing with it from Baltimore, as well. Some of us are even Orioles fans. Some of us are even full-season ticket holding Orioles fans. Got it? Good. :angryfire:

Eh, go sit in traffic :laughlol:

C'mon, you live down there, so you KNOW it's true!

Archived