Alright...Bynum...

Moose Milligan

Wow, what are there like now 6 Freddy Bynum threads started in last 10 minutes.

We all know he stinks, but he isn't the only reason we lost this game. I sure hope the last week or so is not an indication of things to come. Pretty much could have won every game in the last 10 days, yet we have lost what 5?? Please tell me this is not happening again? Ill be happy with .500 ball the rest of the way. Come on O's.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The error doesn't matter(at least immediately) if Ramon doesn't throw the ball into CF.

The error doesn't matter if DT made a better decision on who to bring in with 2 on in the 7th...Or if Ramon calls something other than a fastball.

You could go on and on...Bottom line is this team is in trouble and the losing is a total team effort.

My greatest fear is that we trade away something of value because we need a shortstop to finish out this season. Sort of like the Grimsley/Bautista trade situation.

MacPhail isn't stupid. If we've gone on this long without a real SS I doubt we'll be that desperate for one.

My greatest fear is that we trade away something of value because we need a shortstop to finish out this season. Sort of like the Grimsley/Bautista trade situation.

Fahey so far has looked pretty decent. I'm not worried about that situation too much.

Actually, I'd say that's a pretty good excuse. Not forgiving Bynum, he's not a defensive SS by any means. But astroturf effin' sucks.

It's not an excuse for that. It's a dang rug. Unless the ball hits a seam, it bounces true. It's faster than grass, but that wasn't the issue here at all. He just failed to do the first thing every LL-Dad tells his kid: get your glove down.

I'm a huge Virginia Tech football fan. Season tickets for nine seasons now, and I've been to just about every home game during that time. You all probably know how last year's game against BC ended up. Easily the worst loss I've ever seen in person.

That's pretty much how I feel right now.

You too? But MacPhail seems to be of the philosophy that you acquire position players (for the most part) via FA.

The error doesn't matter(at least immediately) if Ramon doesn't throw the ball into CF.

The error doesn't matter if DT made a better decision on who to bring in with 2 on in the 7th...Or if Ramon calls something other than a fastball.

You could go on and on...Bottom line is this team is in trouble and the losing is a total team effort.

And the error wouldn't matter if Trembley would stop calling for the damn intentional walk. This is at least the 3rd occasion this year where the IBB lost the game for us.

I am much more sick of watching Ramon Hernandez then Cintron/Hernandez/Fahey/Bynum.

Give Quiroz the job already.

Guest oriofan8

Game should've NEVER been tied. Giving up 4 runs to tie it up....every bit as bad a GAFF as Bynum's. Bynum is just the last player to blame for THIS loss !!

Archived