Is tonight, Kevin Gausman's last start, as an Oriole?

Flacco Machado

Is tonight, Kevin Gausman's last start, as an Oriole?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Is tonight, Kevin Gausman's last start, as an Oriole?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/29/18 at 16:47

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, his last one was :)

Kidding, I think he will still be an Oriole. I don't think we can get an elite Hiura type prospect back, so I think it makes more sense to hold onto him and see if he can put up another year like 2016. I think there is at least a 50/50 chance that he can have more trade value next year.

10 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

No, his last one was :)

Kidding, I think he will still be an Oriole. I don't think we can get an elite Hiura type prospect back, so I think it makes more sense to hold onto him and see if he can put up another year like 2016. I think there is at least a 50/50 chance that he can have more trade value next year.

Britton did. 

36 minutes ago, atomic said:

He won't be traded. They will get better offers in off season.  No need to rush a deal through. 

I do not think he will be moved, but I won't be surprised.  Making an assumption that offers will be better in the offseason is a crapshoot though.

The pool of folks who may be interested should always be wider for tradable assets in the off season.  But the premium that folks will pay can sometimes skewer the value up or down.  Heat of the moment kind of thing, at the deadline.

I am fine if the Orioles do not trade him now, as long as they are taking offers on every asset they have.  With the controllable assets, they have the luxury of of saying no.   And revisiting.  

1 hour ago, theobird said:

I voted no. To me it is the Rockies or nothing, thats the only thing that makes sense to me. I do not see enough smoke for a fire right now.

I too voted no. I want him to be traded but he won't be. 

Archived