O's @ Jays---7/10

micahl69

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The reason why I asked that is because, even us fans could tell that O's wouldnt win this game unless they scored more runs. Meaning 10-1 kinda score. Even than im not sure we can hold the lead with our BB.

I for one did the one thing I promised I wouldn't do this season - get excited about a solid start. Reality is this team is now playing like the one most "professionals" said would lose 100+ games. I just hope it forces action by the front office. Don't stop the rebuilding halfway.

Yeah, that's our "All-Star." Francona's an idiot! I hope he burns his whole bullpen and loses the ASG and home field advantage on a Sherril blown save and a Kinsler error. :rolleyestf:

Francona didn't pick Kinsler. He was picked by the other players. Francona added Guillen (Detroit), Sherrill (O's), Duchscherer (A's), Soria (Royals), all of whom were the only reps for their team. His other two were Navarro (Rays) and Nathan (Twins).

I hate to have to quote myself, but I hope some people will see why I have to. Let's forget this series and move our focus to Boston. With a sweep we can get to the break over .500.

In my best Jim Mora voice...

Sweep?????? SWEEP???????????????????????

We'll be lucky to get a game.

This season ended with the Albers injury and George's walk-off in DC. It's been all downhill since. It was fun while it lasted, but now it's back to the last 10 years. :mad:

Francona didn't pick Kinsler. He was picked by the other players. Francona added Guillen (Detroit), Sherrill (O's), Duchscherer (A's), Soria (Royals), all of whom were the only reps for their team. His other two were Navarro (Rays) and Nathan (Twins).

Wow, I guess I didn't read carefully enough. Sherrill over both Nathan and Soria was a pretty big blunder by the players. They did a pretty terrible job of voting all the way around this year. (*Varitek*)

Archived