Ex-Orioles in the postseason

Moose Milligan

28 minutes ago, El Gordo said:

All of those slides were within the rules and designed to break up the DP. Nothing wrong with that.

There were plenty of other examples in that compilation of Machado being a douche bag. Throwing the bat at the third baseman...trying to start a fight with Donaldson because he simply tagged him out...and of course the Aguilar clip the leg play. There's no denying Machado's talent, but now that he's not an Oriole anymore how 'bout we just call a spade a spade.

8 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

Pearce is playing like a Series MVP.

3 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

AHH to be 35 again.

You caught me as I was making my edit. I amended it to say the above. Probably premature for me to declare he’s looking like an MVP. 

26 minutes ago, wildbillhiccup said:

There were plenty of other examples in that compilation of Machado being a douche bag. Throwing the bat at the third baseman...trying to start a fight with Donaldson because he simply tagged him out...and of course the Aguilar clip the leg play. There's no denying Machado's talent, but now that he's not an Oriole anymore how 'bout we just call a spade a spade.

Try reading more carefully. I don't disagree about those other examples just the slides.

40 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

There are not standard conditions that must be met for a player stepping on another’s players ankle to be considered dirty. You don’t know what objectively means.

I don't have a dog in the Manny douche bag hunt as you obviously do. I didn't see any evidence of intent on the Pearce play

1 hour ago, El Gordo said:

I don't have a dog in the Manny douche bag hunt as you obviously do. I didn't see any evidence of intent on the Pearce play

Other than stepping on players’ heels rarely happens— it’s happened twice to Manny now in the last month, and Manny has a storied history of back swinging into catchers and throwing bats at players. 

If you didn’t have a dog in the hunt you wouldn’t have given your opinion here in the first place.

16 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

Other than stepping on players’ heels rarely happens— it’s happened twice to Manny now in the last month, and Manny has a storied history of back swinging into catchers and throwing bats at players. 

If you didn’t have a dog in the hunt you wouldn’t have given your opinion here in the first place.

I have a dog in the objectivity hunt.