Takashi Saito out at least 6 weeks. Any interest in Sherrill?

Baltimore_Bob

Insert Hu in place of DeJesus...deal?

I think it is a fair deal and if the Dodgers do prefer DeJesus, then I am sure they would move Hu.

I like DeJesus better than Hu

I like LaRoche better than DeWitt, but Torre does not.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very interesting...I have been mentioning BRob to the Dodgers for a few months now.

Do you think the Dodgers would put Kemp(and others) on the table for Sherrill and BRob?

I would think that to get Roberts AND Sherill they would have to.

Would you do a Roberts and Sherill for Kemp, LaRoche and DeJesus/Hu? I would

Yea...I would hope to squeeze McDonald out of that too....If they are serious about BRob, why not put BRob, Scott or Huff and Sherrill on the table for them?

Try and get back Kemp, LaRoche, DeJesus, McDonald and a guy like Meloan or maybe even a lesser guy like Riley.

The Dodgers don't need Roberts more than they need Kemp. Kemp is a budding star and Roberts is top-tier all-around 2B... he's valuable, but I don't think the Dodgers would move Kemp to get him. Plus, Orlando Hudson is a FA after the year, who's a superior defender to Roberts and a solid batter. He could be had for a draft pick (compensation).

I wouldn't mind seeing the Dodgers target Roberts in the offseason, but not at the expense of Kemp.

By the way, I wouldn't put too much stock into that Dodger thoughts site. It definitely isn't reliable.

The Dodgers don't need Roberts more than they need Kemp. Kemp is a budding star and Roberts is top-tier all-around 2B... he's valuable, but I don't think the Dodgers would move Kemp to get him. Plus, Orlando Hudson is a FA after the year, who's a superior defender to Roberts and a solid batter. He could be had for a draft pick (compensation).

I wouldn't mind seeing the Dodgers target Roberts in the offseason, but not at the expense of Kemp.

By the way, I wouldn't put too much stock into that Dodger thoughts site. It definitely isn't reliable.

Isn't the Dodgers front office in disarray? If thats the case I wouldn't hold out hope of dealing with the Dodgers.

Isn't the Dodgers front office in disarray? If thats the case I wouldn't hold out hope of dealing with the Dodgers.

Pretty much. No one really knows who's calling the shots. McCourt allegedly shot down a couple of deals Colletti had lined up. I'm sure McCourt got some advice from Logan White and/or Kim Ng.

I wouldn't expect any major trades with the Dodgers, that's for sure. Not until the turmoil in the front office is handled (i.e. Colletti is fired).

Archived