Orioles Reach Out to Me Regarding Plans

weams

Dear Season Plan Member, 

Thank you for your support of the Baltimore Orioles during the 2018 season! The continued support of our fans helps to make Oriole Park at Camden Yards the best Ballpark in baseball. We are looking forward to exciting changes both on and off the field in 2019, as we continue to expand your options here at the Park, including ticket packages, theme nights, and concession food and beverage options. 

While we are preparing for the 2019 season, we wanted to remind you of a great Season Plan Member Benefit you can take advantage of in the off season. Two complimentary tickets for a behind the scenes tour of Oriole Park are an exclusive benefit of being a Season Plan Member. To book your tour, simply respond to this email or call us at 410.547.6161 and we would be glad to assist you. Please note that tours will be available until Thanksgiving weekend. 

We maintain hours throughout the off season, so please reach out to us if you have any other questions, concerns, or feedback about last season or the upcoming year. Thank you again for your past and future support of the Baltimore Orioles!

Sincerely, 

The Ticket Services Team

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bird watcher said:

Avoiding the pink elephant in the room.  That seems like a perfectly fine letter to write AFTER addressing the direction the franchise will take going forward. 

I was surprised that it came today myself. 

11 minutes ago, bird watcher said:

Avoiding the pink elephant in the room.  That seems like a perfectly fine letter to write AFTER addressing the direction the franchise will take going forward. 

Oh, come on.   complaining that the ticket services office is doing their jobs as best they can is ridiculous.    They have a job to do, they most likely won't be affected by the change at the top of baseball operations.   And I imagine most season ticket holders would want more communication from them instead of less.

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Oh, come on.   complaining that the ticket services office is doing their jobs as best they can is ridiculous.    They have a job to do, they most likely won't be affected by the change at the top of baseball operations.   And I imagine most season ticket holders would want more communication from them instead of less.

Since the Orioles DO have a business manager, I'd be interested in hearing what things are being value added to make up for the non competitive team to come. 

3 minutes ago, weams said:

Since the Orioles DO have a business manager, I'd be interested in hearing what things are being value added to make up for the non competitive team to come. 

Well, so far in the last year and a half we have seen a lot of new and interesting giveaway items,, the popular theme nights that brought lots of different people to the park, the kids-free thing, the concerts on Friday nights.   I hope they continue to come up with stufflike this, and I imagine as the season draws closer they will.   It's obvious they have been trying very hard recently to do lots of new things to bring fans to the park.

7 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Well, so far in the last year and a half we have seen a lot of new and interesting giveaway items,, the popular theme nights that brought lots of different people to the park, the kids-free thing, the concerts on Friday nights.   I hope they continue to come up with stufflike this, and I imagine as the season draws closer they will.   It's obvious they have been trying very hard recently to do lots of new things to bring fans to the park.

I think adding mainstream concerts, not just country artists, would give the venue more impact. 

1 minute ago, weams said:

I think adding mainstream concerts, not just country artists, would give the venue more impact. 

I agree.

The Nats had a thing for a while where they set up a stage behind 2nd base and did postgame concerts.   Fans could go to the good seats and watch or they could even come out on the field and stand on a tarp and watch.   I saw Blues Travellers there, and the Wallflowers.   They did have some country artists too.

It only lasted a couple years, I think.

One odd thing I remember is that the concert was treated as a separate event, even though the game ticket was what got you in.   So, like at all major league games, they stopped selling alcohol in the 7th inning.   But then after the game, for the concert, they started selling it again

14 minutes ago, weams said:

Who would you guess is doing the interviewing? 

"Possible candidates". Sounds like Morosi is playing the Rosenthal game and throwing you know what at the wall to see what sticks. My guess is no one is conducting the interviews because I don't believe they're actually happening. 

Archived