Update: Elias brings in Sig Mejdal:

weams

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Ohfan67 said:

Enjoyed reading Roch's interview with Mejdal. I think this FO will not only communicate better with players, but also with fans. 

I think Roch asked a series of very pertinent questions in this interview.    (See Roch, I don’t only bash you!).  I think these guys really have their act together and will radically update our team’s decision making processes and the way in which information gets collected and distributed throughout the organization.    

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

I think Roch asked a series of very pertinent questions in this interview.    (See Roch, I don’t only bash you!).  I think these guys really have their act together and will radically update our team’s decision making processes and the way in which information gets collected and distributed throughout the organization.    

Won't it be nice to feel like decisions are being made based on information, vision, and consensus?

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Roch will like you once you've spoken.  I just know he will. 

Archived