MASN Reality Show

weams

Just an idea that hit me while seeing just how little content is really on the channel. A Chris Davis reality show. Cameras in his home and Gym and a daily  "thought catalogue" with  "feedback booth." 

Watch the kids grow. See how hard Chris works.  If it's popular enough, he would not even have to suit up. 

It would save money and cut back on the Horse Racing reruns. 

10 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Definitely need some more original MASN broadcasting.  How about "Baltimore Bar Crawl with Gary Thorne". 

"I Remember when" with Jim Palmer recounting his favorite baseball memories.

Roy Firestone had a whole series ready for them. But I guess there is no money at all. I figure, we are already paying Chris. Use him and his lovely family to create interest. 

2 minutes ago, weams said:

Roy Firestone had a whole series ready for them. But I guess there is no money at all. I figure, we are already paying Chris. Use him and his lovely family to create interest. 

The Neighbors Try To Change Chris Davis’ Swing. A half hour of hilarity.  Weekdays at 7pm on MASN. Brought to you daily by National Lumber (NashLumber) and Adams Jeep. 

Just now, NashLumber said:

The Neighbors Try To Change Chris Davis’ Swing. A half hour of hilarity.  Weekdays at 7pm on MASN. Brought to you daily by National Lumber (NashLumber) and Adams Jeep. 

There you go. So he wears a gopro. We get to check in on how much lifting he is actually doing. 24/7 stream. Jill home-school look ins. Brady pops in. 

Idea 1.  Nesn has an outdoor show with this annoying guy Charlie Moore.  MASN could emulate that with someone on the Chesapeake.

Idea 2.  Hire some people to try and find the MLB mud farm that is so secretly guarded.

Idea 3.  Meet the Moras.

Idea 4.  Documentaries about the court cases of Peter Angelos

Idea 5.  Develop the international market by hiring a host to follow players back to their home towns, tell their stories.

6 hours ago, weams said:

I guess when people have to pay for your channel whether they watch or not there is no incentive to have quality programming.

Archived