Happy Thanksgiving

weams

I am very thankful for the fellowship and sense of community and passion shared by all my fellow Oriole fans here on the OH.  And very grateful to all those who work so hard to make this the best baseball forum in the nation!!!   Happy Thanksgiving to all and God bless all those who are in harm's way or serving us far away from their loved ones and pray that they are all home soon!

It's not just another team. My O's are lovable and horribly frustrating at the same time with both a proud history with championships and a decade plus losing streak. The O's are in my DNA.

I've had to be away from my home state for a long time now, but there is THIS place. A place where my fellow fanatics gather to keep me in the loop, share my pain and help me celebrate the sometimes rare, fun, moments as well.

I get back for games and family visits, but never enough to absorb the baseball info I need.

I don't post everyday, but I read this place...every...single...day and twice a day during Hot Stove.

There really isn't a proper way to appreciate all that the OH does. From cool minor league stuff, to fascinating rumors to absolute complete baloney from some folks -- but it all comes from love of the O's.

Thank you for being my home away from home!

Archived