July 18: Tigers @ Os Game 2

Dr. FLK

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why announce it 2 weeks before the deadline? What does it help?

Why bash Olson for it either? IMO Trembley bites his tongue way too much about the veterans and is hypercritical of the rookies. When a rookie pitcher/veteran catcher combine for bad pitch calling, you can bet the catcher had a whole lot to do with it.

Aside from that, nobody wants Ramon. Continuing to trot him out there and not hold him accountable for his poor/stupid/lazy play only accentuates that.

How often do we see this team get a lead only to give it up the next half inning? Countless.........

It goes to show that not matter how much people :cussing: about we need a big bat, our SP has KILLED us this year! If our SP could atleast go 6 or 7 deep, I think this season would be alot different then it has been.

It goes to show that not matter how much people :cussing: about we need a big bat, our SP has KILLED us this year! If our SP could atleast go 6 or 7 deep, I think this season would be alot different then it has been.

You can hardly blame Guthrie for that. He has done virtually everything we could have possibly asked of him with very little to show for it.

Why bash Olson for it either? IMO Trembley bites his tongue way too much about the veterans and is hypercritical of the rookies. When a rookie pitcher/veteran catcher combine for bad pitch calling, you can bet the catcher had a whole lot to do with it.

Aside from that, nobody wants Ramon. Continuing to trot him out there and not hold him accountable for his poor/stupid/lazy play only accentuates that.

He didn't bash him. He said he didn't like his pitch selection. I didn't like it either. He pitched like garbage. Ramon didn't pitch like garbage. I'm not sure why he's to blame for Olson not getting it done...again.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!

Archived