Loewen done pitching

BaltimoreTerp

You know what, I didn't realize that Loewen was done pitching until tonight when I read something about it. I wish the best for him in his new endeavor. I think back to a conversation I had with my best friend shortly after Loewen was drafted. We fantasized about him becoming our lefty version of Roger Clemens as we grew old with him. That friend of mine has since passed, and I have always been rooting for Loewen extra hard.

I really, really hope that we get to see Loewen play again in an O's uniform again.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what, I didn't realize that Loewen was done pitching until tonight when I read something about it. I wish the best for him in his new endeavor. I think back to a conversation I had with my best friend shortly after Loewen was drafted. We fantasized about him becoming our lefty version of Roger Clemens as we grew old with him. That friend of mine has since passed, and I have always been rooting for Loewen extra hard.

I really, really hope that we get to see Loewen play again in an O's uniform again.

I am very sorry about your friend:002_scry:

Adam is a sweet guy.I am pulling hard for him!!!!!!!!!!

I love Adam

Archived