Ticketmaster is Active

weams

Just now, eddie83 said:

They had early access on Friday and Saturday’s last year?  

Sorry, let me edit that, it was the 30 minute seating bowl thing.  it's nice, don't get me wrong, but many STH's don't show up that early.  It's a select few that let a lot of people in with them- including if you sell tickets online.  it has the STH code and will allow a non-STH in.  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Also will send you a giveaway for 25-75 points Alsi get a Bird Bobblehead complementary. 

Which is also pretty cool.  A lot of teams have a STH "Christmas present" which usually ends up being a bobble head.  I know I have a collection of Mike Trout bobble heads and a couple of those were the STH exclusives.  I've also got a Ryan Bruan Brewers ASG bobble head that was a STH exclusive.  Nice to see the Orioles going with the Bird for now.  

36 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

Link to the Black Level Plan, which is 29 games- https://www.mlb.com/orioles/tickets/season-tickets/black-level?partnerId=ed-13332526-1119494963#members-only-benefits

It looks like they are also keeping the 30 minute early access to the seating bowl for most games (Opening Day and some of the big giveaway/theme games are the only exception.) which is cool.  However I hope they can police it better, because it's actually not a lot of STH's using it, but a select group that bring in more guests than they have tickets.  I do like the additional 30 minute entry as well for Fridays and Saturdays. I like the rewards program.  It has everything from playing catch or BP on the field, to getting the Oriole Bird to make a special appearance at your seat.  

I'm definitely reupping, as long as they keep following the direction and process of rebuilding the right way.  Watching rebuilding baseball is watching a different kind of game, and I'm OK with it provided we have the right results in the end.  

$1 replay dates- and $10 lower left field tickets for select days- is also a huge benefit if you can't go to a game last minute and can't trade out, especially if you are a long-term STH and the ushers know you.  I turned a couple of those tickets into my own seats because they're used to seeing me in the section.  

It appears they are trying to combat that with the lanyard and credential.

3 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

It appears they are trying to combat that with the lanyard and credential.

I missed that, good catch.  I've got two seats, meaning I've got two credentials for myself and my guest.  Once you get to know people, I can imagine them letting you by if you have another guest (on bobble head days, I have multiple people with me) then you might be able to get more use out of it.  I can also see them saying "no ifs, ands or buts, they have to have the credential" but then you get into murky water and making the fans happy.  As long as it's limited and truly a benefit, I'm OK with it. 

49 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

Oh, and we get a free mlb.tv subscription?  The Redskins do something similar with Red Zone, that's a huge value and I'm going to love watching games on the west coast. 

I just saw this. Nice addition.  

Shame my internet is so slow. Can still watch on phone but rather use TV. 

1 minute ago, MurphDogg said:

Even the 13 game members get the free MLB.tv subscription. If you are an out of market fan that is able to make even a single game it is worth buying the cheapest 13 game plan and trading for good seats on a dollar for dollar basis.

It is an even better value if you are a fan of another team and live in Baltimore.

1 hour ago, MurphDogg said:

Even the 13 game members get the free MLB.tv subscription. 

This is amazing for me, as I live out of market and get both anyway.  Thanks for the heads up.  I don't know how they can claim it's a $160 value, though, unless they are really bumping up the price this season.

Archived