Ramon Hernandez to the Yankees?

My O's Face

I would do it, but only if they give up Tabata, Hughes, and Horne.

Oh wait, yup, there it is... ;)

Let's add Austin Jackson too. He has struggled a bit this year as well. I think One of Jackson/Tabata+ Hughes should get the job done. Maybe we could toss in a lower level prospect just in case, i.e Jason berken. :laughlol:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahahahaha

You wouldn't take Hughes or Kennedy for Ramon?

I'd take either of those guys for Ramon even if they had their pitching arms amputated. Getting rid of his awful contract and clearing space for Wieters is more than enough return for trading Ramon. A PTBNL that we never plan on naming is plenty for Ramon.

Haha. I'm gonna have to agree.

But don't worry... They wouldn't offer either of those guys to us anyhow.

I personally think the Yanks will be offering Hughes and/or Kennedy in a package for P. Fielder in the off-season anyways.

Haha. I'm gonna have to agree.

But don't worry... They wouldn't offer either of those guys to us anyhow.

I personally think the Yanks will be offering Hughes and/or Kennedy in a package for P. Fielder in the off-season anyways.

I don't think Hughes and Kennedy will be enough for Fielder.

So Hughes and Kennedy had decent season's last year, they come in this year and are awful.

Hughes- 22.0IP 34H 23R 22ER 2HR 13BB 13SO 2.14WHIP .362 AVG. 9.00ERA in 6 starts this season.

I would bet ANY amount of money that everyone on this board would be asking for their head if they were playing for the O's this year...without a doubt!

Kennedy- 37.2IP 41H 32R 31ER 5HR 25BB 26K 0W 3L 1.75WHIP .279AVG. 7.41ERA in 8 Starts this year. Plus this kid looks like he is about 10 years away from being a caveman.

Now tell me why these guys are studs? Please don't say you would be supporting them...you wouldn't and everyone knows it! No one on this board would put up with their pitching...Burres & Olson combine are not as bad as either of these!!!!!!!

Let the homerizing begin...:rolleyes:

So Hughes and Kennedy had decent season's last year, they come in this year and are awful.

Hughes- 22.0IP 34H 23R 22ER 2HR 13BB 13SO 2.14WHIP .362 AVG. 9.00ERA in 6 starts this season.

I would bet ANY amount of money that everyone on this board would be asking for their head if they were playing for the O's this year...without a doubt!

Kennedy- 37.2IP 41H 32R 31ER 5HR 25BB 26K 0W 3L 1.75WHIP .279AVG. 7.41ERA in 8 Starts this year. Plus this kid looks like he is about 10 years away from being a caveman.

Now tell me why these guys are studs? Please don't say you would be supporting them...you wouldn't and everyone knows it! No one on this board would put up with their pitching...Burres & Olson combine are not as bad as either of these!!!!!!!

Olson and Liz have been bad as well. Not as terrible as Hughes and Kennedy, but certainly bad.

Hughes is projected to be an ace. You wouldn't take him over Burres or Olson!? :eek:

Do you/did you know that Hughes coming into the season was a top 5 prospect, and probably the best pitcher in the minors?

Hughes is projected to be an ace. You wouldn't take him over Burres or Olson!? :eek:

Key word here sir.

Do you/did you know that Hughes coming into the season was a top 5 prospect, and probably the best pitcher in the minors?

please see above.

Archived