2019 Spring Training Tracker

Tony-OH

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Aglets said:

Does this mean that the O's have to put him on their 25 man roster?   Is this disastrous news for Sucre?

No, just the 40 for now, but he’ll have to go through waivers again if he’s not on the 25-man when final cuts are made.   

53 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Just looking for some feedback on this tracker. Wast it useful? How often did you check this? is this a good way to track information? Did it help you find something you missed?

I think the tracker was an excellent feature. I had multiple people tell me that it was daily fare for them. 

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

Just looking for some feedback on this tracker. Wast it useful? How often did you check this? is this a good way to track information? Did it help you find something you missed?

I checked it everyday after games and found it very useful. Nothing wrong with getting multiple opinions about players in Spring Training, especially ones you don't know much about.

I didn't look at it everyday but I did review it. It's very useful because it's an audit of activities for the ML roster contenders complete with what happened to them in the end. I'll probably review it again once the minor league rosters are announced, which I guess should be next week. 

On 3/26/2019 at 2:33 PM, Tony-OH said:

Checked it every day. 

Archived