Who’s psyched to watch some spring baseball?

Frobby

I am!    I pretty much tuned out sometime last May, and it feels like I haven’t watched a game in a year. I don’t care how bad this team might be, give me a ballgame to watch!    Very psyched for Brandon’s boys to take the field!    

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I am!    I pretty much tuned out sometime last May, and it feels like I haven’t watched a game in a year. I don’t care how bad this team might be, give me a ballgame to watch!    Very psyched for Brandon’s boys to take the field!    

Looking forward to it.

I am. Last year was anomaly in the sense that yes they will be bad, but at least this year they won't be pretending they can compete. There will be more of a focus on younger players. There will be intrigue to see which of the current crop progress and make improvements with a new set of eyes looking after them and a whole new analytical apparatus at their disposal. Mostly I just miss baseball.

o

If I was psyched enough to travel to Boston to see the last-place Orioles play at Fenway Park in September of 2009, I suppose that there isn't anything Orioles-related that I won't be psyched for ........ although I concede that Spring Training games that don't count in the standings takes a lot of luster of it off for me ........ I'd rather watch the AAA-Tides in a game that counts than watch the Orioles in a game that doesn't count. That's how my fandom is wired.

o

5 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Can't watch it live, but looking forward to following the game thread and box score until I get home and replay it.

Replay on MASN at 9:30 tonight and 4:00 pm tomorrow.

And yes! I'm psyched for some baseball too!

Archived