July 24: Part 2 vs. Jays

THELTSHOW

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, they are interviewing Brian Burres' twin brother, Greg, via a phone call. On MLB.TV you can't here what Greg is saying.

To make things more interesting, in between innings Palmer was talking to him preparing him for the interview. This was, for some reason, broadcast on MLB.TV still without being able to here Greg.

Palmer asked if Greg could pitch then asked if he was growing a shoddy mustache like his twin brother.

Classic Palmer.

I'm done. I can't stand to pay attention anymore.

Just stupid ass mistake after stupid ass mistake. Infrigginexcusable.

Which is why Trembley isn't a lock to return. These guys may play hard, but they are lacking severely in fundamentals...

I'm done. I can't stand to pay attention anymore.

Just stupid ass mistake after stupid ass mistake. Infrigginexcusable.

I completely agree. The only starter that I can stand to watch anymore is Guthrie because he's the only one who looks like he gives a damn. This is just terrible.

And the next time Cabrera flares it out after a K in an inning where he gave up two soft runs, Trembly needs to get in his face.

This is just getting too depressing to watch anymore. This team looks uninterested, uninspired, and just pathetic.... I like Trembley, but as I said in the last game thread, part of this is on him... what happened to preaching fundamentals?? The baserunning mistakes, the passed balls, overthrows, this is ridiculous...

MacPhail better make some MAJOR changes the next couple of weeks...

Archived