Sat July 26 LAA @ BAL

porterhouse

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats an odd sentence. You "took your hat off" so you could take a shower? Well, alright I mean I guess its true that shouldn't shower with a hat on but does that prevent you from taking one? And was that the only thing necessary before a shower was possible? Its just a very strange comment.

Its like "Man I took off my mittens before mowing the lawn and look what happens"

Haha it still doesn't make sense lol as far as relevant information goes but its hilarious.

I mean I understand I went to take a shower or I went to take off my hat (although that implies its a time consuming event) but why combine the two together? lol

Haha it still doesn't make sense lol as far as relevant information goes but its hilarious.

I mean I understand I went to take a shower or I went to take off my hat (although that implies its a time consuming event) but why combine the two together? lol

Ok please, I'm laughing to hard to watch the game!

The other thing that blows about this mess is that we're in game #10 out of 14 in a row. How screwed up is that? MLB hands us a cool 14 games in a row without a day off following the All-Star break. That's pretty ridiculous, especially considering we were one of just 8 teams to have a 3 day All-Star break, instead of a 4 day break.

Archived