Cashner Game One Starter, Karns Game Two Opener

weams

47 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Better make sure any Norfolk and Bowie shuttle candidates have current passports. ?

We may have a dilemma. We need arms in Baltimore but we also need these guys to get stretched out in Norfolk and Bowie as well. 

Well that and the dilemma of losing 120 games. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Shows how much the new regime is into Bundy.  Doesn't look like a lot of faith there.  Maybe they're lining him up for the OD start in Baltimore but whatever.  Figured if Cobb wasn't gonna go, it'd be Bundy.

Maybe this is all how it lines up after ST, but, IMO, if they liked Bundy, they'd have him 2nd.  I mean, FFS, they're putting Karns in front of him.

Pitches on Sunday,I doubt he would pitch Thursday .

17 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Shows how much the new regime is into Bundy.  Doesn't look like a lot of faith there.  Maybe they're lining him up for the OD start in Baltimore but whatever.  Figured if Cobb wasn't gonna go, it'd be Bundy.

Maybe this is all how it lines up after ST, but, IMO, if they liked Bundy, they'd have him 2nd.  I mean, FFS, they're putting Karns in front of him.

The timing was all off. Bundy would be on like two days rest.

9 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

It's like the rotation is already jacked up and it's late September.  Remember how late last year they were just crawling to the finish line?  It's like that but instead of game #150, it's game #1.  Unbelievable.

Yet, totally believable.

They didn't add anyone so yea, totally expected.

Just now, Aristotelian said:

The timing was all off. Bundy would be on like two days rest.

Whatever.  

Know what?  Know what?  

I've been telling myself all offseason that for this season, wins and losses don't matter.  What matters is young players playing, getting Davis off the team and seeing the future start to take shape.  I've been repeating this to myself ALL OFFSEASON.

Wooosah....woooosahhhhhhhhhh...

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Whatever.  

Know what?  Know what?  

I've been telling myself all offseason that for this season, wins and losses don't matter.  What matters is young players playing, getting Davis off the team and seeing the future start to take shape.  I've been repeating this to myself ALL OFFSEASON.

And very good odds that Mike Wright pitches after the opener in game number 2 by design not because the game is a blowout.

6 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Whatever.  

Know what?  Know what?  

In the minors.

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

Also possible, most of game 1 and 4 and 5....I think you get the picture.

How many HR's will Aaron Judge and Stanton have after the series? 15? 

I think alot of records will fall this year in the AL East. 

1 hour ago, jabba72 said:

I wonder if Hyde and Elias are rethinking this tanking strategy. This team could go something like 20-142. 

I am guessing Hyde has a short career as a manager. I am not sure what the point of the opener is as they are obviously not doing it to win games. 

Archived