Jump to content

Who Goes For Cobb


Bahama O's Fan

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, interloper said:

Pretty tough decision as everyone seems to be pretty useful. Alberto is the obvious choice but I could see them choosing to option a pitcher like Means. Araujo is kind of gumming things up.

Means

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, interloper said:

Pretty tough decision as everyone seems to be pretty useful. Alberto is the obvious choice but I could see them choosing to option a pitcher like Means. Araujo is kind of gumming things up.

13 days left

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Possibly. Hyde hasn't said if he wants a 12 or 13 man pen or 3 or 4 bench.

Might also depend on how the bullpen is used the next few days.

Nunez's bat needs to show up at DH. Even a loud out would be nice. Maybe he's pressing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Means is the one coming off the roster, who is our fifth starter?  Unless the "opener" is going to be a regular thing, I think they need to keep Means for fifth starter duty.  Wright it appears, has found a place in the pen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Nunez's bat needs to show up at DH. Even a loud out would be nice. Maybe he's pressing. 

How many at bats has he had?  There is small sample size and there is a game and a half worth of bats. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

How many at bats has he had?  There is small sample size and there is a game and a half worth of bats. 

Regardless of the number of at bats (he's only had five), he needs to not look completely overmatched up there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mdbdotcom said:

Regardless of the number of at bats (he's only had five), he needs to not look completely overmatched up there.

I disagree.  Anyone, even the best hitters in the game can look overmatched in a five at bat sample.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...