Who Goes For Cobb

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, interloper said:

Pretty tough decision as everyone seems to be pretty useful. Alberto is the obvious choice but I could see them choosing to option a pitcher like Means. Araujo is kind of gumming things up.

Means

19 minutes ago, interloper said:

Pretty tough decision as everyone seems to be pretty useful. Alberto is the obvious choice but I could see them choosing to option a pitcher like Means. Araujo is kind of gumming things up.

13 days left

5 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Possibly. Hyde hasn't said if he wants a 12 or 13 man pen or 3 or 4 bench.

Might also depend on how the bullpen is used the next few days.

Nunez's bat needs to show up at DH. Even a loud out would be nice. Maybe he's pressing. 

If Means is the one coming off the roster, who is our fifth starter?  Unless the "opener" is going to be a regular thing, I think they need to keep Means for fifth starter duty.  Wright it appears, has found a place in the pen. 

11 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Nunez's bat needs to show up at DH. Even a loud out would be nice. Maybe he's pressing. 

How many at bats has he had?  There is small sample size and there is a game and a half worth of bats. 

2 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

How many at bats has he had?  There is small sample size and there is a game and a half worth of bats. 

Regardless of the number of at bats (he's only had five), he needs to not look completely overmatched up there.

1 hour ago, mdbdotcom said:

Regardless of the number of at bats (he's only had five), he needs to not look completely overmatched up there.

I disagree.  Anyone, even the best hitters in the game can look overmatched in a five at bat sample.   

Archived