Who Goes For Cobb

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Joey is contributing to the offense (191 OPS+). Mullins is not (-13 OPS+). If the choice to send someone down is between the two of them, send Mullins.

I agree, and Hyde probably does as well. Of course a problem can be solved simply by just putting Nunez on the DL, But what’s the fun in that?

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

I agree, and Hyde probably does as well. Of course a problem can be solved simply by just putting Nunez on the DL, But what’s the fun in that?

I suggested that the other day, but then he had a big night at the plate. Besides, Hyde says he's ready to play in the field now.

6 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

I suggested that the other day, but then he had a big night at the plate. Besides, Hyde says he's ready to play in the field now.

Might be healthy, but he’s terrible. He still best suited as a designated hitter, although if putting him on the injured list is not an option, then I’ll go back to suggesting one of the outfielders should go down, and that is most likely Mullins

23 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Joey is contributing to the offense (191 OPS+). Mullins is not (-13 OPS+). If the choice to send someone down is between the two of them, send Mullins.

OPS...

Rickard .990

Mullins .277

• Tony-OH changed the title to Who Goes For Cohttp://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34376-who-goes-for-cobb/bb?

Archived