Os Win Series in Toronto with 2-1 Victory over Stroman

weams

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

This is as good a place to ask as any. Is Toronto throwing in the towel? Trading Pillar? We might actually have someone to fight for 4th place.

#babysteps

There was a lot of talk of Pillar being non tendered.  Besides, Yanks and Red Sox are the dregs. 

6 minutes ago, scOtt said:

This is as good a place to ask as any. Is Toronto throwing in the towel? Trading Pillar? We might actually have someone to fight for 4th place.

#babysteps

4th place? I’m already talking smack to Yankee fans. Lol

6 minutes ago, scOtt said:

#babysteps

Yes. They traded Morales too and Stroman may be next. Their lineup is horrible and the pitching is pieced together and bound to regress, but unfortunately, their farm is lightyears ahead of ours.

11 minutes ago, LTO's said:

Yes. They traded Morales too and Stroman may be next. Their lineup is horrible and the pitching is pieced together and bound to regress, but unfortunately, their farm is lightyears ahead of ours.

I meant to say, they are better on the farm, and if they trade more they'll probably be better yet. They might rebuild faster than us but we are coming too!

And Cito still sux.

5 minutes ago, weams said:

Philly fans have taken over walgreens park as usual and it's not even a weekend game. "We got Harper!" chants after a RBI single by Harper that was preceded by a Segura bases clearing double. Nats losing and hearing it from opposing fans, it's a beautiful thing.

4 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I meant to say, they are better on the farm, and if they trade more they'll probably be better yet. They might rebuild faster than us but we are coming too!

And Cito still sux.

Big ones.

7-ring-bologna.jpg

Archived