Big Catcher Energy

weams

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s got his detractors and may rub some folks the wrong way, but I appreciate his legacy and he’s got a special place in my family’s heart. This is at our daughter’s first O’s game the day she turned 7 in 2014.

fHg04RE.jpg

4 minutes ago, weams said:

Sucre galled a super game. Dempsey is in LOVE with both of them. 

Really great pitch framing.  It is amazing how much better he is at catching than the guys we had the last few years.  

15 minutes ago, atomic said:

Really great pitch framing.  It is amazing how much better he is at catching than the guys we had the last few years.  

Yeah it's pretty eye opening. Like, you knew it made a difference but THIS much difference?

9 minutes ago, weams said:

Sucre galled a super game. Dempsey is in LOVE with both of them. 

Yeah, we have seen so much of Severino so far...

If they play this well, I wonder what this means for Wynns once he is off the IL and what this means for Sisco having a shot this season?

Just now, Legend_Of_Joey said:

If they play this well, I wonder what this means for Wynns once he is off the IL and what this means for Sisco having a shot this season?

Good questions. I assume one of these two needs to play themselves off, get injured, or get caught with PED urine before anyone else gets a chance. I think the sale of Susac also points to this. 

2 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

At least one of them will be hitting .200 by June.  Sisco and/or Wynns will get their shot. 

2 minutes ago, weams said:

Good questions. I assume one of these two needs to play themselves off, get injured, or get caught with PED urine before anyone else gets a chance. I think the sale of Susac also points to this. 

Not really. They had 3 catchers in Norfolk and needed to get rid of 1. They were shopping both Perez and Susac and managed to find someone for him.

Archived