Yanks Sweep Orioles 15-3

weams

2 minutes ago, weams said:

Hanser hits. Hanser pitches. All Hanser. All the time.

http://www.orioleshangout.com/2019/04/07/they-sweep-the-orioles/

The Yankees fans at the game today seemed to enjoy themselves.  The loudest sounds from Orioles fans was booing Chris Davis.  I did not join in booing him.  Felt it would be wrong to do with so many non Oriole fans there.

Well now Brandon has to work damage control. If we assume that Wright is not being DFA-ed on the grounds that he’s not THAT bad( with which opinion I strongly disagree) then we need to send to Norfolk’s for some fresh arms. I dunno who has options, and Means has already been a starter.

it Seems the team is handicapped because there are so few players with options.

so who can be optioned? Mullins and Rickard? Does Castro have options? Fry is pitching well, but Bleier isn’t.

it would help if we could DFA Wright...

Philip: The terrible truth is they will not call up anyone, at last not yet. The whole horrible rebuild experiment is to let your best players develop in the minors, hone them, and call them up when ready. Our Minor League system’s best pitchers are playing A Ball right now. They will let the Orioles flounder while developing them. Wright stays, which sucks, but today was just the beginning. They need to hold it together with what they have.

Archived