Minor League Game Summaries 4/10 2019

weams

Does Jomar Reyes still have a chance to be a legit prospect? I remember a couple years ago everyone saying he was very raw with a lot of power potential.  I know he had some silly injuries over the past couple years but could he still put it all together and be someone we pay attention to? Curious to what @Luke-OH and @Tony-OH think about what they have seen in him recently.

1 hour ago, RVAOsFan said:

Does Jomar Reyes still have a chance to be a legit prospect? I remember a couple years ago everyone saying he was very raw with a lot of power potential.  I know he had some silly injuries over the past couple years but could he still put it all together and be someone we pay attention to? Curious to what @Luke-OH and @Tony-OH think about what they have seen in him recently.

The fact that management assigned him to Frederick again does not bode well for him.   

2 hours ago, RVAOsFan said:

Archived