Adam Hall 2019

Frobby

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, joelala said:

Change of subject: but how favorably does Hall comp to Trea Turner?  Is he that projectable?

Tough to say. Turner was in his first year at NC State at age 20, Hall is at Delmarva. Unlike Turner, Hall hasn't shown much power - but he's still growing up.

17 hours ago, McLovin said:

Tough to say. Turner was in his first year at NC State at age 20, Hall is at Delmarva. Unlike Turner, Hall hasn't shown much power - but he's still growing up.

Yup, Ozzie Albies hit 1 homer in his first 2 years in the minors before exploding for 6 at age 19, and last year at 21 - he hit 24 for Atlanta - figuring Albies improved at a remarkable rate and if Hall can be just 2 years behind Albies, we got something.  At this point, I think we just want to see more doubles and triples from Hall - and we'll be very pleased, and next year hopefully see maybe 5 to 8 homers - along with those doubles and trips.         

2 hours ago, Ruzious said:

Yup, Ozzie Albies hit 1 homer in his first 2 years in the minors before exploding for 6 at age 19, and last year at 21 - he hit 24 for Atlanta - figuring Albies improved at a remarkable rate and if Hall can be just 2 years behind Albies, we got something.  At this point, I think we just want to see more doubles and triples from Hall - and we'll be very pleased, and next year hopefully see maybe 5 to 8 homers - along with those doubles and trips.         

He’s got a pretty good chance at 5 homers this year and has already eclipsed his doubles total from last year in the same number of AB’s. 

On 4/11/2019 at 10:34 PM, Frobby said:

I think stealing bases is an important part of his value.   81% success rate last year.   Get on base and bother the pitcher.   

I saw him compared favorable to Trea Turner today

Archived