Roberts to the Dodgertown?

Elon Os Fan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Call me crazy, but I think the Dodgers have soured a bit on Kemp...maybe like they have on LaRoche. I think both might be "gettable."

Maybe Kemp/LaRoche for Walker/Bradford? If LA's bullpen were lockdown it would shorten the game, and the Angels rode that to a world title despite mediocre offense. Maybe they're learning from their neighbors in the valley.

Maybe Kemp/LaRoche for Walker/Bradford? If LA's bullpen were lockdown it would shorten the game, and the Angels rode that to a world title despite mediocre offense. Maybe they're learning from their neighbors in the valley.

Absolutely no way you get Kemp or LaRoche for either of those guys.

I don't think they soured on them that much. I think most of us (myself included) have a case of the blind homers if we think two mediocre middle relievers will land us any major league ready prospects...or anyone we've heard of for that matter. Case and point...look at the Rauch and Marte deals.

This is what I have been talking about....BRob to the Dodgers makes a ton of sense.

No chance Kershaw will be dealt, so forget about it.

We could really make this a huge deal sending them Sherrill and BRob.

I think the Dodgers may be the only team that could peak the interest of Am to deal BRob unless someone like Rasmus was on the table.

Absolutely no chance we get kemp for anything that doesn't include roberts IMO. Bradford and walker wouldn't bring back kemp alone

You really think Walker would help lock down any team's bullpen the way he's pitching this year?

Archived