vs. WHITE SOX, 4/22

OFFNY

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team beating us right now has an 8-12 record.

An 8-12 team makes us look impotent offensively AND defensively. Let that sink in.

And, this isn't a fluke anymore. We are 15% of the way through the season already. This is who we are: despite making the team younger and with new management and coaches, they are still awful. We've simply replaced apathetic, tired, old players with young, talentless, inexperienced players, both extraordinarily bad in their own ways.

Buckle up for another 100+ loss season, folks. Might be just as bad as last year or worse.

2 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

An 8-12 team makes us look impotent offensively AND defensively. Let that sink in.

And, this isn't a fluke anymore. We are 15% of the way through the season already. This is who we are: despite making the team younger and with new management and coaches, they are still awful. We've simply replaced apathetic, tired, old players with young, talentless, inexperienced players, both extraordinarily bad in their own ways.

Buckle up for another 100+ loss season, folks. Might be just as bad as last year or worse.

Were you expecting anything different?

Elias didn't add a single player to the ML roster that will be making even a million dollars this year.

Fielding a competitive team this season wasn't a priority.

9 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

Like I said this team is much worse than last years.  They aren't winning 47 games.  This is what happens when your GM sits out the offseason.

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Were you expecting anything different?

Elias didn't add a single player to the ML roster that will be making even a million dollars this year.

Fielding a competitive team this season wasn't a priority.

Yeah he should be fired.

So I stopped watching in the 7th out ot disgust, not at bad pitching and bad hitting, but about the in ability to make routine plays that have not hing to do with whether a team has AA level talent or MLB talent.

But am I actually  reading correctly that Miguel Castro has thrown 3 WPs  this inning?

Just now, SteveA said:

So I stopped watching in the 7th out ot disgust, not at bad pitching and bad hitting, but about the in ability to make routine plays that have not hing to do with whether a team has AA level talent or MLB talent.

But am I actually  reading correctly that Miguel Castro has thrown 3 WPs  this inning?

Well folks were complaining his pitches lacked movement...

Archived