The Orioles Have Fallen Again 9-2

weams

10 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

Weans has distilled the game recap down to its poetic essence. I think it is debatable whether you gain much more understanding from watching the whole game itself. In any case, Weams’ synopsis is usually far more fun (and less commitment).

That reminds me I miss when they used to run a 30 minutes condensed version of the game the very next day. Was that only pre-MASN?

7 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

That reminds me I miss when they used to run a 30 minutes condensed version of the game the very next day. Was that only pre-MASN?

I think MLB posts the condensed games to YouTube at some point. I am not sure what the delay is. But they are not condensed games like in the ‘ol HTS days. They are more like an 8 min. video abstract of the highlights. Weams’ poetry is generally better.

4 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

I think MLB posts the condensed games to YouTube at some point. I am not sure what the delay is. But they are not condensed games like in the ‘ol HTS days. They are more like an 8 min. video abstract of the highlights. Weams’ poetry is generally better.

I've seen those and yes Weams poetry is definitely better.

8 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Are the Twins disrespecting our traditions by doing this?  Love it!

39 minutes ago, TheOtherRipken said:

Bragging about mashing the Orioles - the Twins must be really starved for accomplishment.

I don't mind it at all.  If we don't like it, we should consider not giving up so many homers.  Perhaps have some pride and get people out instead.  Just a thought.  But in the meantime, let's see if they can do 5 again.  Maybe Cron can hit all 5 of them.

17 minutes ago, JR Oriole said:

I don't mind it at all.  If we don't like it, we should consider not giving up so many homers.  Perhaps have some pride and get people out instead.  Just a thought.  But in the meantime, let's see if they can do 5 again.  Maybe Cron can hit all 5 of them.

You think having pride is the secret to getting hitters out?

9 hours ago, JR Oriole said:

Not sure this makes any sense in response to what I said ... but I dont disagree with you on your point

Archived