A 4-1 Loss

weams

How secure is Bundy’s spot? He either is ignoring pitching guidance or really doesn’t have any control( or command, I’ve never been quite sure if the difference.)

If he could stop rolling straight fastballs middle/middle he’d be fine, but he can’t/won’t/hasn’t.

6 minutes ago, Philip said:

How secure is Bundy’s spot? He either is ignoring pitching guidance or really doesn’t have any control( or command, I’ve never been quite sure if the difference.)

If he could stop rolling straight fastballs middle/middle he’d be fine, but he can’t/won’t/hasn’t.

Control is the ability to throw strikes, command is the ability to hit fairly precise locations, whether they are inside or outside of the strike zone. 

3 hours ago, Philip said:

I would say prett y safe with Cobb going on OL.  Who would you put in his place?

2 hours ago, Philip said:

“If not him, who?”

seriously, I’d put Hess back in or let Ramirez have a go. 

Hess is back in, according to Roch and its because of Cobb.

David Hess is back in the rotation after being told that he’d work out of the bullpen while left-hander John Means started tonight in Chicago. Alex Cobb returned to the injured list with a lumbar strain and Hess regained starter status.

Archived