2019 Hangout Nights: $20 tickets for lower box seats

Tony-OH

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Alas, once again this game coincides with me having tickets in my other seats.    I will try to stop by and say hello.     

Fantastic news! Look forward to seeing you. We will talk about Alex Wells and Yusniel Diaz!

Just took advantage of this for tomorrow and Hawaiian shirt night.  That's a hell of a discount.  Sitting in row 13 seats 1, 2, 3.   

My name is Ed and this is my daughter Kristen.  Her first O's game a few years back..  She's a little older now.  

11012550_10205915123229863_8895016719707  

• 3 weeks later...

On The Carolinian (Amtrak) now from Durham, heading to the Yard tonight. Will pick up a couple of tix at the box office.. See ya’ll at the game Saturday! 

Edit: Btw, I noticed on the phone tix for the game Saturday, the app didn’t show a bar code or QR code. Is that they way they’re supposed to look for this Hangout game? 

1 hour ago, NashLumber said:

On The Carolinian (Amtrak) now from Durham, heading to the Yard tonight. Will pick up a couple of tix at the box office.. See ya’ll at the game Saturday! 

Edit: Btw, I noticed on the phone tix for the game Saturday, the app didn’t show a bar code or QR code. Is that they way they’re supposed to look for this Hangout game? 

I thought I had always seen a QR code on mine.   I'm at work, where I can't bring my phone.   I'll check tonight when I get home and let you know.   If I don't forget.

I'll be there tomorrow night...

7 hours ago, NashLumber said:

I think you are fine. See ya tomorrow!

Archived