MINOR LEAGUE SUMMARIES 5/3/2019

weams

I was at the  Delmarva game in Asheville last night. Took my 8 year old granddaughter and 5 year old grandson to their first baseball game. The boy bailed after 2.5 innings, but the girl wants to go to the game with me  tonight.  She also wants to learn how to hit 

Grayson did not look sharp at all  I think the stadium gun is slow. Didn't see anything above the low 90's last night and only a few times when I saw Bundy's debut way back when. 

1 hour ago, George Zuverink said:

I was at the  Delmarva game in Asheville last night. Took my 8 year old granddaughter and 5 year old grandson to their first baseball game. The boy bailed after 2.5 innings, but the girl wants to go to the game with me  tonight.  She also wants to learn how to hit 

Grayson did not look sharp at all  I think the stadium gun is slow. Didn't see anything above the low 90's last night and only a few times when I saw Bundy's debut way back when. 

Grayson was 90-96 with the fastball last night according to John Calvagno (Notes from the Sally). He was 89-96 in his first start so that makes sense. 

Archived