If Elias doesn't select Rutschman...what would your reaction be?

Moose Milligan

What would your reaction be if Elias doesn't take Rutschman?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What would your reaction be if Elias doesn't take Rutschman?

• Nuclear meltdown.
    • I've been happy with Elias so far, but this is a BIG strike one.
    • I fully trust Elias, Sig, the analytics team and that they made the right choice, even if I don't understand it.
    • Who's Rutschman? (Just kidding)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy I forgot to mention in my post on the next tier of guys behind Rutschman is JJ Bleday of Vanderbilt, he’s a corner outfielder with the arm for RF, plus hit who has added strength since last year and has begun to hit for power. Elite performer in the SEC. 

Also, a pitcher has moved into the second tier for me, George Kirby was 93-97 today, best velocity of the season for him. Big time strike thrower, lacks a plus out pitch but has a SL and curveball that project to above average along with an avg change. Super high floor guy.

4 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

Guy I forgot to mention in my post on the next tier of guys behind Rutschman is JJ Bleday of Vanderbilt, he’s a corner outfielder with the arm for RF, plus hit who has added strength since last year and has begun to hit for power. Elite performer in the SEC. 

Also, a pitcher has moved into the second tier for me, George Kirby was 93-97 today, best velocity of the season for him. Big time strike thrower, lacks a plus out pitch but has a SL and curveball that project to above average along with an avg change. Super high floor guy.

Love JJ Bleday!  Here is an excerpt from his coach at Vandy...hilarious!   Great article as well

“Everything he does is deliberate. He’s an old man at heart,” said  Coach Tim Corbin. “It’s just like coaching your dad. He’s s**t out of luck for being in a 21 year old’s body… He’s not a pain in the ass, he’s always where he’s supposed to be and says the right thing. He’s accountable, he doesn’t screw up, he just is a real good kid. You just wish you had a bunch of guys like that. He’s just been a fun kid to coach… He’s one of those guys where you realize you might only have three years with him which sucks, but at the same time you’re glad you had the opportunity to spend three years with him, you know? Maybe I’ll thank his parents at some point.”

Archived