Ironbirds Aug1 2008

cindyluvsbrady

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watch when he draws a walk or is hit by a pitch. He sprints up the first base line like his hair is on fire!

yeah...I think the guys in the GCL used to call him "pig-pen" (after the Charlie Brown character) from all the dirt all over his uni

Ok, well if you want me to be nice don't give me a bad rep for no reason.

Or should I be like you and say for

"0 reason"

Why did you 'LOL' at her?

Eric Perlozzo is my favorite IronBird though. Gotta like a guy who went to Shippensburg University. We all know only the smartest and best looking guys go to that school (me, for example). That game where the Hudson Valley bus was having troubles and the game was eventually postponed ... he was talking to quite a good lookin' gal for a good 15 minutes or so, making Red Raider Nation proud! 'Atta boy, Eric!!!

"0 reason"

You laughed at her for asking people to come say hi. I'd say that is reason enough for bad rep.

I'll be there Saturday.

"0 reason"

If you have a problem with somebody giving you bad rep, it's probably better to take it up with them in a PM.;)

Why did you 'LOL' at her?

Eric Perlozzo is my favorite IronBird though. Gotta like a guy who went to Shippensburg University. We all know only the smartest and best looking guys go to that school (me, for example). That game where the Hudson Valley bus was having troubles and the game was eventually postponed ... he was talking to quite a good lookin' gal for a good 15 minutes or so, making Red Raider Nation proud! 'Atta boy, Eric!!!

Come on now, we all know who rules the PSAC's, KU Golden Bears!

You laughed at her for asking people to come say hi. I'd say that is reason enough for bad rep.

I'll be there Saturday.

Thanks Dipper:)

I had an awesome time but I did not get to see the whole game:o

I did meet Tyler.I love Him:) I did say Hi to him for you Gulf....I am not sure who knew who I meant...sorry...probably my fault:(

I got gobs of autographs and Tyler hit an HR:):clap3:

I met Mchance and his GF:) They both were very nice!!:)

Watch when he draws a walk or is hit by a pitch. He sprints up the first base line like his hair is on fire!

Yeah, I only saw one IronBirds game this season (at Brooklyn), but Kolodny turned me into a fan in a flash.

The kind of guy you've got to root for.

Thanks Dipper:)

I had an awesome time but I did not get to see the whole game:o

I did meet Tyler.I love Him:) I did say Hi to him for you Gulf....I am not sure who knew who I meant...sorry...probably my fault:(

I got gobs of autographs and Tyler hit an HR:):clap3:

I met Mchance and his GF:) They both were very nice!!:)

LOL...did you tell him "gulfbird" said hello?

Yeah, I only saw one IronBirds game this season (at Brooklyn), but Kolodny turned me into a fan in a flash.

The kind of guy you've got to root for.

Nice guys that play hard make it easy! He seems like the kind of guy that goes home from the ballpark, watches baseball, plays some baseball video games, listens to sports talk radio hoping to hear about baseball, then gets all excited when he gets to come back to the park to play baseball and start the cycle all over again.

He's also VERY serious about improving his defense, asking for help from coaches, and was ecstatic to have help from some of the minor league roving instructors last week. "Butch Davis was here, and it was awesome..." was how he started the discussion.

I am going tonight. Seems every time I go to an IronBirds game, we always get like 3 hit and score no runs. Maybe I am bad luck, or maybe they just stink. Anyway, who on the current team is expected to be a prospect worth watching? Anyone special to keep an eye out for tonight? Thanks!

In an unrelated note, is there an "MChanceGF" poster on the OH? :)

I am going tonight. Seems every time I go to an IronBirds game, we always get like 3 hit and score no runs. Maybe I am bad luck, or maybe they just stink. Anyway, who on the current team is expected to be a prospect worth watching? Anyone special to keep an eye out for tonight? Thanks!

In an unrelated note, is there an "MChanceGF" poster on the OH? :)

Hopefully they get the game off...looks like the weather has been bad most of the day but I am basing this on weather.com...not like it is 100% accurate

Archived