8/1: Lots of Former Mariners @ Mariners

Sanfran327

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, that's awesome for Garrett! It sure would be nice to see the bullpen get a night off while they're on the road. :)

What exactly happened to Aubrey? I'm not watching the game so I'm not sure how he got hurt. :confused:

He hit his head on the dugout ceiling.

And now it's time for the The OH soda race of the game sponsered by Jtrea.

Here are the contestants...

1. Coke

2. Pepsi

3. Root Beer

And there off... There all neck and neck... Coke pulls out in front... but here comes Pepsi!... Pepsi has never won before... it's gonna be close but... Coke wins it!

I'm keeping track on Gameday, but no video to watch. Is Olson dominating as much as the stats seem to show or is he getting lucky?

He's just throwing strikes and letting them put it in play. Nothing that's really dominating but he isn't walking people and his given up nothing but singles.

He was just going down into the dugout.

Was there video of it? The M's broadcast just said Scott pinch hit for him, the only thing I've heard about Huff hitting his head is on here.

On a more or less unrelated note, Trembley just pinch hit for Mora, who has had plenty of rest lately. Why the heck is his overworked, underperforming catcher still in there? Guillermo Quiroz has shockingly few at bats for a backup C who has been the only one for his team all year and Hernandez isn't even good!

Also, I'll bet Trembley's going to use Fahey for Roberts, but since he can play a little OF he really should use him for Markakis since he hasn't had so much as an inning off in over a month with the way our roster is configured.

Was there video of it? The M's broadcast just said Scott pinch hit for him, the only thing I've heard about Huff hitting his head is on here.

On a more or less unrelated note, Trembley just pinch hit for Mora, who has had plenty of rest lately. Why the heck is his overworked, underperforming catcher still in there? Guillermo Quiroz has shockingly few at bats for a backup C who has been the only one for his team all year and Hernandez isn't even good!

There wasn't video of it, it was reported by Viviano on MASN. They said that like half the team was in the clubhouse with him, but it isn't serious.

I think they called it a "mild head contusion".

Archived