The Rubber Match (vs. TIGERS, 5/29)

OFFNY

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I can't take Hunter.  The over the top bright and sunniness about everything is just killing me.

Wine helps. I think it's funny imagining Bordick sliding down the children's slide. I wonder if he yells "Weeee!" too. Of course, I'm sure he also talks to anyone who will listen about how hard working the guys who built it are.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Being here on OH doesn't even that out for you?

Nah.  It's just his take on things that don't even have to do with the game that just drive me up a wall...like when they come back from a commercial break and they show something kids at the park and it's all "And the kids are just having a fantastic time at the park tonight."

7 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I can't take Hunter.  The over the top bright and sunniness about everything is just killing me.

Hunter is bad enough, but when he's paired with Bordick.... man.

6 minutes ago, Sessh said:

Wine helps. I think it's funny imagining Bordick sliding down the children's slide. I wonder if he yells "Weeee!" too. Of course, I'm sure he also talks to anyone who will listen about how hard working the guys who built it are.

"That slide is NASTY."

So I was yakking with a Rays fan about their pitiful attendance.

He was, of course, blaming the stadium for being garbage.  I was all, it was garbage a decade ago and you were drawing 1.8M.

So he blames the increased traffic.  I counter with you are blaming an increase in population for lower attendance?

Archived