O's vs Mariners, August 2

SteveA

Sorry bout that all. Lot of strands in the ol' duder's head.

That bases loaded with one out and no runs extravaganza is going to come back and haunt us tonight.

Aww... why you gotta jinx it?! C'mon!!! :rofl:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to hold my grammar police back as much as possible. ;)They COULDN'T care less... I'm so sorry... I tried...

They're doing that big sweepy ramp thing on the eastern 95/695 interchange. It looks nifty. It should also, hopefully, eliminate the traffic snarling that occurs there.

Eh, I'm tired...I'm usually good with spelling but sometimes I miss the grammatical stuff with the fast typing and all. I'll tighten it up. :)

I walk into what should be a game thread, and I find chit chat on Ashville, NC being a hippie haven?! What the heck?! :rofl:

I'd just like to point out that I have no life. I'm in my house at 11:30 on a Saturday night watching a baseball game and posting about it. My social life may as well be non-existent. This depresses me.

Dude! Me too! I look forward to talking up the game on Saturday night! Sneaking out on the balcony and then back here posting. :) I'm grooving on my life..

Eh, I'm tired...I'm usually good with spelling but sometimes I miss the grammatical stuff with the fast typing and all. I'll tighten it up. :)

Yes... that's right. You lock it up!

I was only giving you a hard time. Mostly because I'm confident in your ability to take it. LOL

Sorry bout that all. Lot of strands in the ol' duder's head.

That bases loaded with one out and no runs extravaganza is going to come back and haunt us tonight.

No complaints here. Keep it coming if you want. Slow night.

Wow, what was that, six pitches?

Dude! Me too! I look forward to talking up the game on Saturday night! Sneaking out on the balcony and then back here posting. :) I'm grooving on my life..

I'm 25 and single, though. There's no reason for me to be sitting in on a message board on a Saturday night. *heavy sigh* :D :rofl: I just can't get enough of you guys.

Why am I going off on this tangent? Is it because it's a 2-1 game and Guthrie's been so locked in that I'm just expecting the Mariners to pop out/ground out the rest of the game?

Archived