Thorne says O's on Tex's list

JTrea81

Thorne talked to Tex and Tex mentioned that the Orioles were on the list for teams for him to negotiate with in the offseason.

Just thought I'd be the first one to post it, and I'm shocked because I don't even get the MASN broadcast... :)

Thorne also said Tex wasn't negotiating an extension with the Angels but wouldn't rule out extending after the season was over. The Angels have pretty much said they will talk extension after the season so that goes along with that.

Thorne loves stirring up trouble... :D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thorne talked to Tex and Tex mentioned that the Orioles were at the top of the list for him to negotiate with in the offseason.

Just thought I'd be the first one to post it, and I'm shocked because I don't even get the MASN broadcast... :)

I don't think that's what Thorne said at all.

Tex said that he was considering Baltimore as an option, and then said something along the lines of "I've spent 18 years of my life there...."

I don't think that's what Thorne said at all.

Tex said that he was considering Baltimore as an option, and then said something along the lines of "I've spent 18 years of my life there...."

Guess there's no such thing as playing politics.
Couldn't be. Doesn't happen.

I wonder if him and Vlad have had some chats since he got there?

Hush naysayers! Take your bad vibes somewhere else. ;):D

Thorne talked to Tex and Tex mentioned that the Orioles were at the top of the list for him to negotiate with in the offseason.

Thorne also said Tex wasn't negotiating an extension with the Angels but wouldn't rule out extending after the season was over. The Angels have pretty much said they will talk extension after the season so that goes along with that.

Thorne loves stirring up trouble... :D

Hah, I knew it... ;)

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68290&page=5

We know the Orioles will make a big run at him and we know he is interested in coming here.

Whether that means he will sign or not, who knows.

Basically the big news is that we have a chance, just like the nerd at the prom with the really big - uh wallet. The prom queen has saved us a dance... ;)

This isn't news...This has always been known.

There have been a lot of people though that have ruled us out, including a bunch on this board. This just shows that we aren't out of the Tex race yet, not by a longshot.

Archived