Gunnar Henderson signs

Luke-OH

9 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

They drew almost 22k last year for Halfway to Christmas promotion, so I imagine with Machado's return it will be around that number. 

OH Hangout Night will draw 50 or so!  ⚾

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ThomasTomasz said:

They drew almost 22k last year for Halfway to Christmas promotion, so I imagine with Machado's return it will be around that number. 

When I checked yesterday there weren't many tickets sold.  No way they get close to 22k for tonight's game. 

• weams changed the title to Gunnar Henderson signs
28 minutes ago, bobmc said:

All hail Gunnar - or GUN on his bracelet.  Presser at 10:30:

I don’t remember the O’s ever having a presser for a draft pick other than their top pick before, unless it was some kind of combo thing with multiple picks.   

9 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I don’t remember the O’s ever having a presser for a draft pick other than their top pick before, unless it was some kind of combo thing with multiple picks.   

Maybe it was part of the deal. Give him the first round treatment. ?

10 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Overslot could mean more than just extra cash apparently?   ;)

Hey if he wants a barrel full of Starbuck's gift cards and a new Nintendo Switch I hope we give him that too.

When the kid showed up on local radio stations the day after he was drafted I felt pretty confident his intention was to sign.  It sounds like the came to agreements with both these picks fairly early and planned these events around this time when the Orioles were coming home.  They appear to me to be an organization that seems to know what they are doing.

Archived