Rays Offering $2 Tickets Vs O's

Can_of_corn

2 hours ago, interloper said:

I'd much rather watch my good team play a bad team. Never really understood this kind of thing. As a fan I want to see a better chance of winning.

You dont want to see good players when you go to a game.

5 hours ago, ChrisP said:

Great idea. The Orioles should drop their Upper Deck prices to $5 the rest of the season.

Actually they should drop prices in the lower section and just close  the upper deck for the rest of the season.  

8 hours ago, stillofan said:

Actually they should drop prices in the lower section and just close  the upper deck for the rest of the season.  

That way they could re-use all the home run balls the other teams hit; a good bit of change in all that cowhide.

It's a shame things went bad at that beer promotion years ago. That's how to get people to the ballpark. 

If I were the O's, I'd promote 50% off all concessions, including beer, and see what it does. Just do it one Friday night. Have other nights where kids attend free and can get duggout club pricing at any concession. 

Driving down from Gainesville for July 3rd game. Just bought 2 tix and reserved an air b&b for me and the fiancee. The Trop is the worst, but ain't making the trip to Baltimore this year. I'll take in some O's baseball for $6 total ($1 service fee for each seat). 

Edit: Shoot, Means is slated to start too! I am happy with this purchase.

Archived