2019 Trade Deadline

sportsfan8703

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhat surprised they didn't trade Villar, especially if they non tender him in the offseason. Rather get something then nothing. 

Givens can be traded in the offseason or next year and could rebuild his value. 

2 minutes ago, interloper said:

Lol Yankees.

Really. I know they'll spin it but not going for it with their core really seems like a dumb move, especially with the Astros getting better. 

Not that I feel too bad for the Yankees

You know just once before I kick, I would like to see the Orioles be the team that just does a huge, big, dramatic, unexpected multi team trade deal that just make you go “Man, how is that going to work out?”  We have perhaps had maybe the most conservative (i.e. boring) GMs and ownership in all of sports.   Keeping my fingers crossed for down the road. 

2 minutes ago, Lucky_13 said:

Somewhat surprised they didn't trade Villar, especially if they non tender him in the offseason. Rather get something then nothing. 

Givens can be traded in the offseason or next year and could rebuild his value. 

I think that means for sure they will tender him unless an injury comes up before.  They won't let him walk for nothing.  

Archived