Trying to Salvage a Split (vs. D-RAYS, 7/14)

OFFNY

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pitch #100 is a HR.

I play fantasy and Strat o Matic baseball, so I follow things very closely.   And I had never heard of this Brosseau guy and he has 3 HRs against us this weekend.

That's #181 we have allowed.   One more today and we are back on the 2-per-game pace.   We had gotten under it with our recent stretch of half decent play.

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

They come with Tiger sauce?

The grocery store has something called Yum Yum sauce. In the International aisle. Looks like Big Mac sauce but I don't think it's like that at all. Have to try it one of these days.

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

They come with Tiger sauce?

Last time I checked, no.   They have a regular bbq sauce, and a Carolina yellow sauce.   They do have plenty of horseradish you can schmear on.   Onions.   Standard condiments.

Haven't been to Boog's this year in my 6 games.   I actually thought I might last night but I had had a late lunch and my pregame soft pretzel was enough to keep me filled up for the game.   Maybe next time.

Just now, SteveA said:

Last time I checked, no.   They have a regular bbq sauce, and a Carolina yellow sauce.   They do have plenty of horseradish you can schmear on.   Onions.   Standard condiments.

Haven't been to Boog's this year in my 6 games.   I actually thought I might last night but I had had a late lunch and my pregame soft pretzel was enough to keep me filled up for the game.   Maybe next time.

I tried Boog's once. Was very good but not outstanding. Not as good as Das Sausage House (gone...) Boog's is expensive!

Just now, SteveA said:

Pitch #100 is a HR.

I play fantasy and Strat o Matic baseball, so I follow things very closely.   And I had never heard of this Brosseau guy and he has 3 HRs against us this weekend.

That's #181 we have allowed.   One more today and we are back on the 2-per-game pace.   We had gotten under it with our recent stretch of half decent play.

The Meadows HR was first Eutaw Street HR this year we have allowed I believe. 

With our pitching and the juiced ball hard to to believe. 

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

The grocery store has something called Yum Yum sauce. In the International aisle. Looks like Big Mac sauce but I don't think it's like that at all. Have to try it one of these days.

Found a video of one of the bands I posted the other day, guitarist is using an illuminated guitar, main body and in the fret board.

10 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I'll be interested to see what Oakland gave up for Homer Bailey today.

Bailey is a year older than Cashner.   His stats this year aren't nearly as good even though he pitches in less of a hitter's park.   But their FIPs are about the same.  

Bailey is on a 1 year, $23M contract so if you ignore the vesting option that Cashner has, that is similar too.

If KC got legitimate rated prospects for Bailey, that would make me more disappointed in what we got for Cashner.

KC got Kevin Merrell, AA shortstop

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/mlb/kansas-city-royals/article232661787.html

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Found a video of one of the bands I posted the other day, guitarist is using an illuminated guitar, main body and in the fret board.

I think they have lit frets as a teaching tool. Not that he or she has it for that, just that they have them.

Archived