One Small Step for Bowie

weams

The bobblehead is pretty cool. The jersey auction was a freaking stab in the eye.

I wish Bowie would put the jerseys on the auction sites online, instead of the "live auction" they have. People were putting $400 for Chris Clare and Alexander De La Cruz for god sake, along with a vomit inducing moment:

The GM, who was doing the "auctioneer" role, announced Zac Lowther's jersey and price (which was pretty high anyway) and stated the highest bidder at that time was Zac's father. When he asked if anyone wanted to raise the price, a half dozen hands shot up and you would of thought people were bidding on the next greatest commodity. Just an absolute sh*tshow.

2 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

The bobblehead is pretty cool. The jersey auction was a freaking stab in the eye.

I wish Bowie would put the jerseys on the auction sites online, instead of the "live auction" they have. People were putting $400 for Chris Clare and Alexander De La Cruz for god sake, along with a vomit inducing moment:

The GM, who was doing the "auctioneer" role, announced Zac Lowther's jersey and price (which was pretty high anyway) and stated the highest bidder at that time was Zac's father. When he asked if anyone wanted to raise the price, a half dozen hands shot up and you would of thought people were bidding on the next greatest commodity. Just an absolute sh*tshow.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn’t the point of an auction to get the most money possible?

Archived