Montanez not playing is a joke

mikezpen

Well that lives him to play LF. It will be kinda hard to get him playing time when he will only play during Markakis off days (once a month?) in RF and when one of Mora, Huff, or Millar takes a day off (which should be a lot more than it is).

He can DH as well....As can Scott, which he probably should be doing more often because of his foot issues.

I am not saying Lou needs to play every single game...But 3-5 times a week should be happening.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He can DH as well....As can Scott, which he probably should be doing more often because of his foot issues.

I am not saying Lou needs to play every single game...But 3-5 times a week should be happening.

But that can only happen if one of Scott, Millar, Huff, and Mora have a day off. I don't see that happening 3-5 times a week.

But that can only happen if one of Scott, Millar, Huff, and Mora have a day off. I don't see that happening 3-5 times a week.

Its not like one of them has to be off that much...Each of them should get a day off a week, especially Mora and Millar.

And you may be right, that it won't happen...And that, of course, is the problem!

Ah but when you claim superiority people freak out, when I do it people laugh. It's all in the delivery my friend.

On a message board, it is all delivered the same.

The laugh at you because they aren't taking you seriously...They get pissy with Chris because they are taking him too seriously.

Either way, it is the same message....And this goes abck to what i was saying...People blowing things out of proportion.

On a message board, it is all delivered the same.

The laugh at you because they aren't taking you seriously...They get pissy with Chris because they are taking him too seriously.

Either way, it is the same message....And this goes abck to what i was saying...People blowing things out of proportion.

How dare you say people don't take me seriously here! I'm going to kick your ass!

He has played in CF very sparingly...My argument for playing him isn't really about sitting Payton...it is about sitting several players and getting Lou good playing time.

It doesn't have to be about Payton and I think some are losing sight of this.

This I agree with. Sitting Mora, Millar, or Scott once every three days to get Montanez some at bats is fine with me. I also think Montanez should get a start or two in center to see how he does.

I think they need to see if he can fill Payton's shoes next year.

Archived