Delaware vs. Maryland

Crazysilver03

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what the playcalling looks like on Saturday.

1st down- run

2nd down- run

3rd down - short pass, short of first down

PUNT

Same old offense. Fridge will say that he didn't want to show anything....yada, yada, yada, we've heard it all before.

No way he lets Steffy throw a long pass for fear of staying in the pocket too long and getting hit. No way he lets Steffy run the option.

Here's what the playcalling looks like on Saturday.

1st down- run

2nd down- run

3rd down - short pass, short of first down

PUNT

Same old offense. Fridge will say that he didn't want to show anything....yada, yada, yada, we've heard it all before.

No way he lets Steffy throw a long pass for fear of staying in the pocket too long and getting hit. No way he lets Steffy run the option.

Well sheesh, I hope we get at least one first down...

So im assuming this game will not be shown on tv? I mean other than espn U.

So if I want to watch Maryland games this year, what channel will they be on for most games?

Aug 30 Delaware 3:45 PM ET ESPNU

Sep 6 @Middle Tennessee 7:00 PM ET CCSN

Sep 13 California 12:00 PM ET ESPN

Sep 20 Eastern Michigan 12:00 PM ET ?

Sep 27 @Clemson 12:00 PM ET ?

Oct 4 @Virginia 12:00 PM ET ?

Oct 18 Wake Forest 12:00 PM ET ?

Oct 25 North Carolina State 12:00 PM ET ?

Nov 6 @Virginia Tech 7:30 PM ET ESPN

Nov 15 North Carolina 12:00 PM ET ?

Nov 22 Florida State 12:00 PM ET ?

Nov 29 @Boston College 12:00 PM ET ?

I live in the capital of the state and yet it seems incredibly hard to find the Terps on TV.

What is the best way to see these guys?

So if I want to watch Maryland games this year, what channel will they be on for most games?

Aug 30 Delaware 3:45 PM ET ESPNU

Sep 6 @Middle Tennessee 7:00 PM ET CCSN

Sep 13 California 12:00 PM ET ESPN

Sep 20 Eastern Michigan 12:00 PM ET ?

Sep 27 @Clemson 12:00 PM ET ?

Oct 4 @Virginia 12:00 PM ET ?

Oct 18 Wake Forest 12:00 PM ET ?

Oct 25 North Carolina State 12:00 PM ET ?

Nov 6 @Virginia Tech 7:30 PM ET ESPN

Nov 15 North Carolina 12:00 PM ET ?

Nov 22 Florida State 12:00 PM ET ?

Nov 29 @Boston College 12:00 PM ET ?

I live in the capital of the state and yet it seems incredibly hard to find the Terps on TV.

What is the best way to see these guys?

Wait until 12 days before the game. That's when you find out which TV station has picked them up.

With the plethora of networks out there, MD will have the vast, vast, vast majority of its games on TV. The only one that might not be on is the Eastern Michigan game.

Oh, and those 12:00 noon gametimes are actually TBDs, except for the California game, which is a noon start.

Wait until 12 days before the game. That's when you find out which TV station has picked them up.

With the plethora of networks out there, MD will have the vast, vast, vast majority of its games on TV. The only one that might not be on is the Eastern Michigan game.

Oh, and those 12:00 noon gametimes are actually TBDs, except for the California game, which is a noon start.

Thanks. I just got a little POed cause I noticed that with Comcast, they don't air the Del game until Monday night. I wish they would carry ESPNU.

Last year it seemed that Comcast had maybe half of the Terp games live.

When do the game times for the rest of the game come out anyway?

Usually 12 days before the game. That's when TV decides.

Some of the games are deferred on, meaning that the game is being considered as one of the "prime games" that week. In that case, they announce it 5-6 days ahead of time.

So, the best way to answer that is just keep watching the schedule -- or go to the Terps' official athletic web site.

They keep all of that up to date there.

Hope that helps.

You are kind of a broken record.... you know that Fridge is not even calling the plays this year right?

You know that Franklin is talking about coming out and attacking through the air right?

Yup, I'm aware that Franklin was hired as the OC. Whether or not Fridge truly gives up control....only time will tell.

I know I sound like a broken record but I need to see something tangible before I believe what I hear.

I'm sure I'm not the only guy on here that wants to see the explosive offenses of 2001-2002.

Archived