vs. PADRES, 7/30

OFFNY

4 minutes ago, Frobby said:

How’s it going, everyone.    I’m stuck in an airport, enduring a delay that is already almost 2 hours with no takeoff time in sight.    Having fun so far following the game on GameDay.   Go O’s!

Tired, and shouldn't of had that Baskin Robbins milkshake.  Watching the O's does help though!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, O's84 said:

The last console I ever played was PS2 back in the day.  Now days I just play old games on the computer, like Rome Total War, Civ 2, Age of Empires 2, and occasionally games on a snes emultaor.

I played a few next-gen games and watched whole playthroughs of others (Darksiders, The Last of Us etc..), but I'm generally a retro gamer. The better the graphics got, the worse the rest of the game got. Generally speaking, of course. Working on Brave Fencer Musashi (PSX) atm.. great fun.

1 minute ago, Sessh said:

I played a few next-gen games and watched whole playthroughs of others (Darksiders, The Last of Us etc..), but I'm generally a retro gamer. The better the graphics got, the worse the rest of the game got. Generally speaking, of course. Working on Brave Fencer Musashi (PSX) atm.. great fun.

I think College and massive health problems pretty much ended my interest in any future games.  I turned to earlier games from my childhood, nostalgia for a time when I actually felt alive as opposed to the sad existence I live now.

49 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

After falling behind by a score of 4-0 early on, the Orioles have batted back to tie the game at 5.

Don't tell me these O's ain't got no heart ........ you just gotta poke around.

o

o

o

1 minute ago, O's84 said:

I think College and massive health problems pretty much ended my interest in any future games.  I turned to earlier games from my childhood, nostalgia for a time when I actually felt alive as opposed to the sad existence I live now.

Sorry to hear things haven't been going so well. Anything that can take you back to better days, even temporarily, is probably a worthwhile part of life to keep around. ?

Watching the 11:30 replay "live" for me. Don't know who won the game. Thought this was gonna be a quick blowout, turn off the TV. Now (for me) mid 4, O's just scored 3 to make it 4-3. Go O's!

Anyways, Gary Thorne sounds TERRIBLE! Like his allergies (if he has them...) are acting up and he took a downer allergy medicine. From his very first word, he doesn't have his usual... fire. Low key, and lower voice octave. A little hoarse.

8-5 in the 8th inning! I'm going to assume that's a WIN. And look at Roch and the Hangout for the first time since Tuesday about 1:00 pm!

Trade damn Deadline and I can't look at any Orioles news because of the afternoon game and replay later.

I know from the broadcast we picked up some nothing infielder off waivers. Is Villar traded?

Archived