8/11/08- Orioles vs Indians

tanner88

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This inning is entirely's Mora's fault.

Ramon had no throw since NMora was in no-man's land. Even if Cintron didn't let Mora know he was at 3rd Mora has to back up and create space for the run down.

Now Mora boots a double play grounder. Mora can clutch hit but he makes the dumbest decisions I've ever seen.

Ramon had no throw since NMora was in no-man's land. Even if Cintron didn't let Mora know he was at 3rd Mora has to back up and create space for the run down.

Now Mora boots a double play grounder. Mora can clutch hit but he makes the dumbest decisions I've ever seen.

Methinks you are letting Ramon off the hook there. It's not as if Mora was standing in the baseline. Ramon had plenty of time to throw the ball, and thought (for some reason) that he had closing speed.

Mora's play was ruled a hit... not sure it is booting a GIDP

Not Ramon's fault. Mora failed Little League 101....:cussing:

You'll have to explain what they taught you in little league. Mora throws home as he should, Ramon runs him back, Cintron covers 3B as he should. and Ramon doesn't throw to him. What does Mora have to do with it?

That's not the way a run down works.You don't have fielders back peddling.

Archived