Varitek - C

Crisp - CF

Lester - P

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has the 50 millionth fan come yet?

Yeah I was wondering the same thing.

How crazy would it be if it's within 5k of 50 mill after tonight? How about 1k? That would be insane.

I'd probably consider camping out overnight downtown if it was close enough.:D

This may not be Guthrie's night -- a double, 2 HR's and 4 fly outs so far in 1.2 IP. He's not getting the ball down. (Or at least, that's what I infer, as I'm only following GameDay.)

I'm doing the same. He's also throwing a lot of balls. Hopefully he settles and the offense does its part.

This may not be Guthrie's night -- a double, 2 HR's and 4 fly outs so far in 1.2 IP. He's not getting the ball down. (Or at least, that's what I infer, as I'm only following GameDay.)

He's not getting the ball down at all. Just about every ball has been put in the air.

In the first, the Pedroia fly out was to the warning track and the Ellsbury out was a high fly ball.

In the second, obviously there were the Bay and Varitek homers (both weren't even close to staying in the yard), but all 3 of his outs were fly balls.

He still has time to settle down and get the ball down, but the fact that 9 of the 11 guys he's faced have hit the ball in the air isn't promising.

Nice catch by Ramon leaning over into the dugout.

So far Ellsbury/Pedroia are 0-4. That's the first part of the recipe for beating BOS. Unfortunately, we've failed at another part and given up 2 HR's to Bay and Varitek. Plenty of time to come back, though.

Archived