House is playing right now on ESPN2

33rdst

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn Burds, you and I have been on here since 6am this morning. Go do something productive Man, like help me kill my snakes! :D

Tomorrow won't be so friendly to me, Dip.

I did lots of procrasinating today. All you need is shovel for those snakes and you're good to go, but be prepared for mice and/or rats if you get rid of all your snakes!!!!!!

Wow- I just tuned in- and no joke- 3 of the 1st 5 pitches he couldn't handle. Two got by him- although one the announceers said was probably form him not catching this pitcher before- as he has a slider that just drops.... but he just threw the ball behind him AGAIN going after a basestealer. I had already seen someone mention he did that once- so that was his 2ND backwards throw??? Maybe the reports of his inadequacy behind the plate were for good reason.

House is catching for the International League All Stars.

Thanks for posting, I missed the starting line-ups and did not realize he was playing as I was switching back and forth between watching the nightly media wrestling craze.

After watching him for just a couple of minuetes I have nothing but straight out anger that he is not on the team. Even though the ball slipped out of his hand , he made a nice block and looks like he has an arm with the way he throws the ball back to the pitcher with a little juice. Maybe he just is not accurate, or he is throwing his hardest back to the pitcher.

BTW, That stadium they are playing in is really neat, I like the hill and the deep demensions, just a neat looking feild.

Archived